Monday, January 21, 2013

DIVINE this LINE rocks !!!!

Yeah!!! That's  so true. I thought that i will make more pages on papers from WHY NOT collection, but i noticed that my favorite one is DIVINE this LINE. I made lots of LOs on these papers, I hope You will like them.
Today I will show You two pages. I wanted to make some new things at my creations, so I did. I made some circles, plenty of them with simple calipers, and sewing machine ( i just saw that in last Marinette work, i wrote about her NEW YEAR resolution LO few posts ago and I wanted to make my own). I also added some sequins and glitter - i totally got crazy :)
Please take a look, and tell me what You think







I also have some news for You.  Since yesterday I am a part of great PaperStories Design Team!!!!!

I am very excited :) I hope i will manage and my works are going to be cool inspiration.
Thank You guys !!!:*

Have a nice Sunday and thank You so much for Your lovely comments my dear readers :***
Ola

10 comments:

Enthia said...

Ten drugi jest boski...
Gratki, Ola!

Kalipssa said...

love both ur LOs! and this collection is really cool! can't wait will arrive my order from Poland!and congratulations on the new DT! its honor for me to create together!

all that scrapbooking said...

Uwielbiam obydwa i wieści zajebiaszcze! Grats Bejb!

gurka_krolowa said...

Oba są mega! pomysły genialne! gratulację Oleńkoooo :D:D:D

Ewa (it is all about scrap) said...

Uwielbiam oba! :D I gratuluję :*

olennka said...

Dziekuje dziewczyny bardzo za miłe slowa :)

Kalipssa i'm so excited,happy to be at the same DT :)
lowja baby♥

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congratulations! I love these!!!

Unknown said...

Niesamowite prace!! Love!!
Gratulacje co do DT!!

Po prostu Asia said...

gratuluję!! :D
a scrapy rewelacyjne! sama nie wiem, który lepszy! boskie :)

antilight said...

papier papierem ale to co Ty z nimi robisz jest jeszcze genialniejesze :)