Tuesday, February 5, 2013

love me, love me not ....

February is the month full of love. Also on my blog I'm gonna share with You my lovely LOs and minis this month! Today i will show You new page made for DT ILS for sketch challenge. This sketch is really cool, and couldn't even imagine on how many ways our girls interpreted it. Take a look on ILS blog >>>>here<<<< to see all the great LOs.
Here's mine ... i made lots of mess this time. I  just wanted to try , but i don't think it was good idea:P

have a nice day and xoxo
Ola

5 comments:

Maria said...

Love your "messy" layout!!!! ;)

olennka said...

Maria thank You so much !!!:**** you always leave me so nice words here :**

Olga O said...

It's look very nice!!!

Unknown said...

omg! this LO is amazingly beautiful!!!!

antilight said...

Ten bałagan pod zdjęciami jest niesaomiwty!