Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Simplicity

Hello there !! As You could notice at SODAlicious blog, we've got new theme for  ArtJournal challenge - SIMPLICITY. What can I say, not much :)  SIMPLICITY is always good, and for me it's the essence of my style. Check out what the rest of our DT made with this challeng. And I encourage You to start ArtJournaling - it's great opportunity to try new styles and skills.

Hejka !! jak mogliście zauważyć juz na blogu SODAlicious, mamy nowy temat naszego wyzwania ArtJournalowego - PROSTOTA.  Cóż moge powiedzieć, niewiele. PROSTOTA jest zawsze dobra, a dla mnie jest kwintesencją mojego stylu. Sprawdzcie reszte prac naszego DT jak sobie poradzili z tym wyzwaniem. I zachęcam Was gorąco do ArtJOurnalowania - to superancka okazja do spróbowania nowego stylu i umiejętności.




Have a nice day
xoxo
Ola

No comments: