Friday, December 13, 2013

KdS in December

Hi there !!!!

It's time for december's sketch and color scheme in Kits de Somni. I had lots of fun doing these LOs . For the very long time I made it just for myself with great pleasure. It was realy nice evening spent with my crafty goodies and imagination. Visit  KdS blog to check the sketch and colors of the month.
I was scared a little bit about the colors . I like purple but I didn't know if I cI an use it and mix with other colors. But finally I have made it !!! Well, here's the first of my LOs, my favorite :) Btw my son calls purple as "pruple".

.....................

Hejka !!!!

Nadszedl juz czas na grudniowe kolory oraz mapke w Kits de Somni. Miałam niezły ubaw przy tworzeniu tych LOsków. Od dawien dawna zrobiłam te LOsy z ogromna przyjemnością . Spędziłam wspanialy wieczór z moimi fantami oraz pokładami mojej wyobraźni. Zajrzyjcie na bloga KdS , tam znajdziecie mapkę oraz kolory z tego miesiaca.
Troche sie obawaiałam tych kolorów. Lubię fioletowy i purpury ale nie wiedziałam czy potrafię ich użyć oraz połaczyc z innyi kolorami palety. Ale ostatecznie, podołałam !!!! Oto moja pierwsza praca , ulubiona :)
Btw mój syn na fioletowy mówi "fiotelowy ".

▼▼▼


The second one was made with pics of my son when we were playing with rabbits ears. That was so spontaneous and realy funny. I took lot of pictures. This month's sketch was perfect to use them.
...................

W moim drugim LOsie użyłam zdjęcia mojego syna z czasu kiedy bawiliśmy się uszami zająca. To było bardzo spontaniczne i naprawdę zabawne. Pstryknęłam wiele zdjęc . Mapka z tego miesiaca świetnie się nadała by je użyć. .
▼▼▼

have a nice day and stay warm his weekend.

Ola

1 comment:

LadyLau Scrap said...

Oh!! Really like the last LO ^^ It's kind of Christmas style. Love it. Kisses