Wednesday, May 14, 2014

KdS in May!!!!

Hi !!!!
Today I want to show my works made especially for Kits de Somni monthly challenges. Color combo challenge and sketch challenge. All tips you can find on KdS blog, I encourage you to visit this site also to check all the amazing works from our DT. They are stunning.
Below you will find my works, and what can I say about them. Well, I was just in mood to create and wanted to use lots of paint and other mediums. I wanted to make some mess, and I think I did it in color challenge LO especially. My next LO is less messy, more orderly but I like it very much.

This one is made according to KdS may sketch

 and here's my messy Lo made with color combo KdS pallete 


Also there are so many great tips and lots of inspiration in KdS May e-magazine Revista. You will find it here

As you can see Kits de Somni is celebrating their SIXth B-DAY. There will be big FIESTA in Spain because of that with gorgeous guests as Elizabeth Kartchner from Dear Lizzy and Janna Werner. I wish I could be there. Well, maybe next year . Have fun chicas !!!!!!!!

xoxo
Ola

No comments: