Saturday, July 19, 2014

KdS in July !!!

Hi guys !!!!!
I am so sorry for my absence here on blog . I had some family issues recently and I couldn't scrap or even think about that. But finally I am back and now I can show you my latest creations.
As you already know every month Kits de Somni has wonderful sketch and color combo for you. You can participate in KdS challenges and make your own gorgeous works. Also we are for you to inspirate a little bit so I encourage you to visit KdS blog and check what our wonderful DT made. You'll find there lots of awesome creations.
Well, I'm here to show you my LOs made for KdS. This month I adore color combo and the sketch was realy interesting. It was challenge for me :)

▼▼▼

I used SODAlicious paper as the base and some Amy Tangerine stuff which are awesome !!!!


Ohhhhh.... I love this color combo. I also love this paper it's Amy Tangerine Plus One collection. I love it so much that I decided not cover it as I always do. This time I made minimalistic LO. Hope you like it all.

Have a wonderful day and sunny weekend !!!
See you soon :)
Ola

No comments: