Thursday, September 4, 2014

Get Messy #3

Hey !!!
Thursday, Thursday ..it's Thursday yay !!! It means new Artjournal pages made with so great GetMessy group.


Ok, I just have to admit that I love this photo of my son. He's so funny and happy here. Also extremely grown-up for his age :) I just need to put it in my Journal.




And the next one page is sooo different. I played a little bit with acrylics and added my tiny photo which reminds me that feeling when I feel free and have some time just for myself. When I take a ride on my bike.
..........................................................................................................................


Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check out these crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal.

xoxo
Ola

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these! The black handwriting in the first, and the stamped tape (?) in the second, are especially sweet. Good layouts!