Thursday, October 30, 2014

Get Messy #11

Hi there !

Omg time flies so fast. I have that feeling that summer was just yesterday and tomorrow will be winter. I don't like that feeling. I have so many things to do and I don't know when I am going to catch up with all my duties. Well, I need to learn how to be more organized person and use that knowledge in my life.
Meanwhile I am still creating, filling up my GetMessy artjournal and still enjoy that. Also I try to create some LOs and minialbums but it's not going as smooth as it used to. Currently crocheting and knitting is on the top of my "hmmm what to do today" list.
As you know it's the last Thursday of the month so it's time for the prompt. This time Olaya was the prompt girl and below are the rules.
Journaling Challenge: Gratitude. What are you grateful for? What aspects of your life are you thankful for, that you might be overlooking while being busy?
Art Challenge: Use visual examples for at least three things you’re grateful for. Photos/doodles/magazine cut outs/stickers/anything. SHOW us your gratitude!
As you know I can't stick to the rules in 100%, i just can't,  but I tried realy hard. I was wondering how to create this month's prompt for a long time. I tried to answer the question "what am I grateful for ? " and didn't want to miss a thing in my response. I am grateful for all my life, for good and bad things which happened to me, for everything. I put it in words on my page and cover it with a pic of my son who is the most important person for me, That's how I visualized my gratitude. 



and my next page doesn't need any comment, don't you think ?
...................................................................................

Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check out these crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal.

3 comments:

juliacusworth said...

Ahhh that pencil!

Also, great pages, especially the lettering one.. the use of colour in these is spot on!

Kathleen | ScatteredConfetti said...

This is just PERFECT!! Seriously, blown away by your pages. They always have such a strong effect, love it!

olennka said...

thank you ladies, I tried to do my best and hope I managed :)