Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SODAlicious team - my new scrapbooking family ♥

Hi there !!! I've got great news today. Officially since today I am New DT member of SODAlicious.   Yuuuuupi !!!!!!!!! As you might already know I love their stuff since the very begining. And now I am very proud and honored to be their Design Team member.  Thank You Jasz and Nula for invitation :****!!!!! There is one more new member - very talented girl from France - --Nine-- - hope that some of You already know her  :) So here I am with new two LOs made for my new DT .


Hejka !!! Mam wspaniałe wieści. Oficjalnie od dziś jestem nowym członkiem SODAliciousowego DT . Jupppiiii !!!!!! Jak wiecie kocham SODOwe rzeczy od samego początku. Jestem teraz bardzo dumna i zaszczycona że mogę być członkiem DT. Jasz i Nula dziękuję bardzo za zaproszenie :***  Oprócz mnie jest jeszcze jeden nowy czlonek DT - bardzo utalentowana dziewczyna z Francji ----NINE---- mam nadzieję że już ją znacie :) Więc przedstawiam Wam dwa scrapy zrobione dla mojego nowego DT .


{both made with new SODAlicious papers and other stuff}

xoxo 
have a wonderful day
Ola

7 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your beautiful two pages Olennka!

antilight said...

Bosko! gratuluje Ci niesamowicie :) i kibicuję w sodowych poczynaniach :)

Anke Kramer said...

Congratulation!
I love your layouts.

olennka said...

Alex - thank You so much :****
Anti,Anke dziekuje bardzi !!!! Thank You :*** I hope i'll manage :)

Nine said...

I'm so happy to be here with you, I love your work !

Maria Asmus said...

Congrats on the dt and awesoem layouts you made right there!! :)

ulietta said...

Gratulacje Olalala!!!
Cieszę się, że będę oglądać SODOwe materiały w Twoim użyciu!