Friday, March 14, 2014

Minialbum with summer memories !!!!

Hi there !!!!

Today I want to show my latest minialbum made especially for Kits de Somni with awesome Feb Kit Esencial full of cool goodies !!!! check out what can you find in that kit >>>here<<<<. oh I love words from Amy Tangerine and others embelishments and  accessoriess from Amy
This time I used pics from summer 2013 - I'm cursing winter with colorful and sunny pages :)
.............

Hejka !!!

Dzis chcę wam okazać minialbum który zrobiłam secjalnie dla Kits de Somni z Lutowego Kitu pełnego wspaniałych rzeczy. !!! Sprawdźcie sami co możecie znaleźć w tym kicie  >>>tu <<<<. uwielbiam te wielkie napisy od Amy Tangerine i inne dodatki.
Tym razem uzyłam zdjęć z lata 2013 - przeklinam zimę stronami wypelnionymi kolorami oraz słońcem.:)

▼▼▼







Have a great day 
xoxo
Ola

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, it's amazing! I love it!

Miae said...

Makes me happy looking at it!

gurka_krolowa said...

Uuuuaaaaa! mega jest :D

Ashley Calder said...

Love this! It is so bright and cheery and fun.

antilight said...

Jest świetny :))))