Friday, November 14, 2014

OsPw#16

Hey !!!

How was your week ?, my finally has ended and now I am going to enjoy my weekend. I would like to create sth  but unfourtunately I'm not in mood, not at all. I guess I need to find some inspiration....
I am glad that our OsPw project is still alive and it's always good idea to warm up. This time I chose the inspiration, I pick Shanna's layout for our inspiration. Shanna is great artist, I admire her with all my heart. She always surprises me with her works, i love them all and that's why I chose her.

Here's my LO made with Amy Tangerine collection STITCHED which you can find here.


and below it's Shanna's work which I looooooove


please remember to visit Nulka and Mumkaa and check what they made.

have a great weekend
Ola

1 comment:

Ashley Calder said...

Love your take on Shanna's page! The stitching, the white paint, and that little fox are all just lovely!