Thursday, November 20, 2014

Photojournal / GetMessy #14

Hey !

I've got something new for you. I started new journal, photojournal. As you know I like to use my photos in my artjournals, so  I decided to make journal with photos in main role. Let me introduce my Phtojournal. I used SODAlicious Journal with wooden pattern. It's perfect for GetMessy . I am pleased with the final effect.


during work..............


and inside.....




If you want to see more, on SODAlicious blog you'll find more pages and I will show them next Thursday on another GetMessy day.

xoxo
Ola
..........................................................................

Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check out these crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal.

1 comment:

gurka_krolowa said...

Wowooo Wow! genialny pomysł! :D