Thursday, March 20, 2014

Seriously happy !!!!!!

Hi !!!!

Have you already seen my LOs made for Kits de Somni with February kit ??? Nope.  So take a look and please feel inspired . This kit was realy awesome and I had so much pleasure working with it. I fell in love with Amy Tan goodies. I adore them !!!!!
.........

Cześć !!!!

Czy widzieliscie juz moje LOski ktore mialam przyjemnośc zrobic z lutowego kitu KdS ???/ Nie. Więc sprawdzcie poniżej i czujcie sie proszę zainspirowanii :) Ten kit byl fantastyczny i mialam niesamowita przyjemność z tworzenia z tego kitu. zakochalam się w produktach Amy Tan. Sa wspaniałe !!!!!!


and here's the second one  :)


oooh and I made a card with yellow feather :)


xoxo and have a nice day
Ola


2 comments:

Ashley Calder said...

These pages are fantastic! I love the angled patterned paper on the first page.. and that little line of tabs on the second. Lovely!!

antilight said...

świetne, zwłaszcza ten drugi LOs :))) Nie moge się napatrzeć :)